Tullis Toledano Manor - 1856

The Tullis-Toledano Manor was built by New Orleans resident and cotton broker Christobal Toledano in 1856.  It was a gift to his love, Biloxian Mathilda Pradat. Heavily damaged in Hurricane Camille in 1969 it was purchased and renovated by the City of Biloxi in 1976. The Manor was one of Biloxi's treasures totally destroyed by Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Old Biloxi
Biloxi Lighthouse Lense
The Ring in the Oak
Shrimp Boats on Back Bay